AIM
FolegX

Smile! Smile!

Reminds me of 1984

If you've ever read that book. Basically it tells the story of a totalitarian society in which people are forced to believe what the government tells them to believe. And at the end, the main character is subject to a palce called room 101, in which he is forced to believe, and then killed. The reason for this is because the Government doesn't want to execute anyone as a martyr. I dunno, this just kinda reminds me of that. Nice work.

Snake Eater Chronics Ep02 Snake Eater Chronics Ep02

The best thing about this animation...

Whoever did the Snake voice is a god damn GENIOUS! Who was it?!

SaintShun responds:

Some anonimous dude =P

Taking A Bathroom Break Taking A Bathroom Break

Very fine peice of work.

'Yours is the green one!!!'

Absolute hilarity.

DailyToon #100 DailyToon #100

Great short Flash.

The whole thing was simplistic and easy-going, which I love. Plus, the sudden ending was hilarous! Well done!

TheStarSyndicate responds:

:D

PokeMeMon PokeMeMon

Absolutely amazing.

This anamation, after seeing it, shall forever take a place in my heart. The script is hilarious, the voice actors are excellent... Oh... Wait.... *Girlish giggle*

BillySchwaggles responds:

*pat's RexTex's head*

The evil side The evil side

Pretty good.

Usually I don't like stick movies, but when the animation is nice and smooth like you made it, it completely works. Well done man.

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

Excellently Done.

Extremely moving... Makes me cry thinking about my dad, who also died in 9/11. Deserves the front page... Good work.

Decline of Video Gaming 2 Decline of Video Gaming 2

Absolutely superlative.

Excellent guys. Amazing skills as flash artists, voice actors, script writers, and comedians. I loved the first, and this one is even better. Thank you for making this!

Cast Away 2: Wilson Cast Away 2: Wilson

Dude, you made a flash with the same hero as my movie! Check out my movie on NG, entitled "Wilson". I think you'll enjoy it. :D

dog war : eastern front dog war : eastern front

Wow.

That actually looked like it would have been good. I wish i could have viewed all of it, but each time I tried, my computer crashed. At the part where the dog in the front gets shot or whatever, my computer always crashed! Hmm, go figure.